IDrive® BMR offers image-based onsite backup and bare-metal restore solutions. It lets you backup and restore entire systems – OS and applications included – without any additional hardware or software. Even better? You can transfer your local backups on the BMR server to cloud using Cloud Seeding via BMR Express and protect your data against natural disasters.
The BMR Express service lets you seed large amounts of data stored on your BMR server to cloud through the shipment of the data to the data center in external storage devices. The USP of this service is that it utilizes zero Internet bandwidth and lets you transfer large volumes of data within a week or less.
How Do I Avail The BMR Express Service?
Place an order for the BMR express device with details of the size of the data to be backed up, your contact and shipping information. The BMR device and accessories will be shipped to you with detailed instructions. Transfer backups of your physical machines and VMware server to the device and ship it back to IDrive.
Is My Data Safe During Transit?
The data in the storage device will be encrypted using the same default or private key that was set on your BMR device, ensuring your data is secure at all times.
After the BMR Express transfer is completed, you can ensure that your cloud repository remains updated with scheduled cloud replications.
What Are The Other Features Offered By IDrive BMR?
- Local Image-based Backup - Backup entire hard drives or multiple partitions as a single ‘image’ file, with recovery points for the entire system.
- Fast Incremental Backup - Keep your local backups and cloud replications updated with the modifications made to the files and folders using low Internet bandwidth.
- Snapshots-based Restore - In the unfortunate event of a malware attack, perform point-in-time file and system recoveries.
- Instant Virtualization - In the case of any physical client or virtual machine failure, resume work within few seconds by creating a virtual instance of the machine.
- VMware Backup - Provide effortless data recovery support for your VMs running on ESXi host and vCenter server.
- Centralized Web Console - Manage backup activities of all your clients and VMs from anywhere through the BMR server.
- Easy Restores - Restore backups of entire hard drives with a pre-configured bootable USB thumb drive or CD.
- Optimized Storage - Optimize your BMR server storage space with manual cleanup when your backups utilize more than 80% of the storage space.
Need a fast and efficient data backup solution for your business? Contact IDrive BMR sales!
Manage backups of remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response.
IDrive® Server Backup
Backup running databases and servers
Cloud-based server backup for MS SQL, MS Exchange, Hyper-V, Linux, VMware and more.
Protect against ransomware
Onsite bare-metal disaster recovery with VMware Backup, Virtualization and Cloud Replication.
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better overall online backup service than the full-featured IDrive, especially for the price.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.