What if you delete a file and realize later that you need it? It’s probably happened to most of us. When your data is scattered across many devices, you tend to lose them easily. However, if you have backed up valuable files from all your devices, you need not panic! You can recover them when needed.
However, backing up all these files together can take a lot of effort, and it doesn’t make sense if you have to back them up on different drives. To overcome this challenge, IDrive online backup is built such that you can put all your files, of any size, from multiple devices in one place!
Multiple Device Protection via IDrive Cloud Backup
It doesn’t matter how many devices you use to store data, IDrive online backup can backup unlimited PCs, Macs, iPhones, iPads and Android devices into a single account, at one price. In addition, data from mapped drives can also be backed up to your account. All you need is an IDrive online backup account, with which you can login from any number of devices to protect your data on the cloud.
With IDrive online backup, you can access all your files from any web browser, computer, or mobile device once your data is on the cloud. IDrive cloud backup makes it easier for you when you are travelling and need to access files immediately.
Operating Systems Supported by IDrive Online Backup
- Windows – Securing the data from your Windows PC is made easy with IDrive.
- Mac – IDrive accounts are cross platform compatible between your Windows and Macintosh computers. This means, data sent to the cloud from a PC can be restored to a Mac and vice versa.
- Linux – Sending your Linux data to your cloud account is simplified too with scripts. Enjoy the convenience of offered by IDrive online backup for your Linux servers.
- Mobile Apps – Send your contacts, photos, videos, calendar events on iOS to your IDrive cloud account. In addition, you can backup SMS and call logs on Android!
- Military Grade Security via IDrive Online Backup – Your files are encrypted with military grade 256-bit AES encryption with an option of a private key, known only to you. This makes your files highly secure.
- Easy and Safe Sharing via IDrive Cloud Backup – You can not only access your files on your IDrive account, but also share them via email.
- Organized Data Storage – IDrive cloud backup creates a unique folder with the name of the device, you have used to store data. This makes your account more organized and easy to access files.
- Versioning in IDrive online backup – Retain up to 10 previous versions of all files backed up to your account.
Backing up your files from multiple devices is no more a tough task! Sign up with IDrive cloud backup to explore more.
Best defense against ransomware
Historical view of your data to perform point-in-time recovery.
Manage backups of all your remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response.
Protect your business critical data
Onsite bare-metal disaster recovery with Snapshots and Virtualization.
Here's what the experts say:
There's a heck of a lot to like about IDrive. It can do things that none of the alternatives can.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.